3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmfield Gardens, West Monkseaton, NE25
Offers in Region of £210,000
- Excellent Older Style Semi Detached
- Highly Favoured & Sought After Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Attached Garage & Gardens
- Priced to Allow for Some Modernisation
- EPC Rating D
*** EXCELLENT OLDER STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - HIGHLY FAVOURED AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - PRICED TO ALLOW FOR SOME MODERNISATION / REFURBISHMENT - GREAT POTENTIAL
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED *** Situated in a highly favoured and sought after location close to shops, schools, Metro and other facilities, an excellent older style three bedroom semi detached house. Owned by the present owner for almost forty years, the property has been priced to allow for some minor modernisation/refurbishment. Providing excellent family accommodation with two good sized separate reception rooms, a spacious extended kitchen and three good sized bedrooms on the first floor. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, an attached garage, off-road parking and enclosed rear garden. Unusually there are bay windows to both front and rear, helping create nice light airy rooms. Providing excellent potential and great value for money, early viewing is strongly recommended.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - Upvc double glazing, glazed panelled door to:-
Entrance Hallway - Telephone point and radiator.
Lounge To Front - 16'0" x 12'3" (4.88m x 3.73m) - Including walk-in double glazed bay window, attractive feature fireplace, TV point, cornicing and radiator.
Dining Room - 15'9" x 12'3" (4.80m x 3.73m) - Including walk-in double glazed bay window, feature tiled fireplace with wall mounted gas fire, cornicing and radiator.
Kitchen - 13'0" x 8'6" (3.96m x 2.59m) - A good sized extended kitchen with wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, granite style worktops, built in electric hob, oven and extractor, useful understair storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, splash tiling, double radiator, exit to garage.
First Floor -
Landing - Double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One - 7'9" x 7'1" (2.36m x 2.16m) - Double glazed window, cornicing and radiator.
Front Bedroom Two - 15'9" x 12'0" (4.80m x 3.66m) - To include large walk-in double glazed bay window, range of built in wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets, cornicing and radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three - 16'0" x 10'11" (4.88m x 3.33m) - Larger style bedroom with walk-in bay window, built in wardrobes with locker space and radiator.
Separte Wc - Low level WC.
Bathroom - Coloured suite with wash hand basin in vanity unit, panelled bath with shower, splash tiling, double glazed window and radiator.
External - Walled mature garden to front with off road parking and attached garage. Enclosed rear garden with lawns and borders.
Garage - 19'2" x 8'3" (5.84m x 2.51m) - Up and over door, power and lighting.
Agent's Notes - * Excellent Location
* Spacious Rooms
* Bay Windows to Front and Rear
* Double Glazing
* Central Heating
* Viewing Recommended
Viewing Appointment - TIME:
Mortgage Advice - A comprehensive mortgage planning service is available via Darren Smith of NMS Financial Limited. For a free initial consultation contact Darren on 0191 2510011.
**Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage**
Council Tax Band - Search for your Council Tax band:
School Catchment Area - The link below shows school catchment areas in North Tyneside :
Check Local Environmental Data And Maps - Choose a topic (eg landfill, air pollution, river quality) and enter your postcode to see it on a map in your area.
“The contents of the property as portrayed by attached photographs are not specifically included as part of any sale.” “As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property, or issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50867841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27306936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooke & Co, Whitley Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.