3 bedroom detached house for saleBattle Road, Hailsham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH ANNEX
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- CHAIN FREE!!!
Fox & Sons are pleased to present to the market this FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. A recently renovated house situated in the sought after Area of North Hailsham. Features to the property include Outside Cloakroom, Bike Shed and SELF CONTAINED SINGLE STOREY ANNEX.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present to the market this FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. A recently renovated house situated in the sought after Area of North Hailsham. Accommodation comprises of Lounge, Dining Area, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Three Double Bedrooms with EN-SUITE to the Master and a Family Bathroom. Further features to the property include Outside Cloakroom, Bike Shed, SELF CONTAINED SINGLE STOREY ANNEX, Parking for Multiple Cars and Rear Garden. CHAIN FREE!!! An Internal Viewing comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Entrance Porch 3' 8" x 6' 5" ( 1.12m x 1.96m )
Double glazed on three sides with inner door into hallway.
Stairs heading to landing.
Sitting Room 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
Dual aspect with front and side aspect double glazed windows, built in storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 24' 9" x 17' 8" extending to 9' 3" ( 7.54m x 5.38m extending to 2.82m )
Dual aspect with front and rear aspect double glazed windows and three radiators.
Kitchen/ Diner 24' 9" x 8' 2" ( 7.54m x 2.49m )
Open plan from lounge. Triple aspect with front, rear and side aspect double glazed window, radiator, wooden flooring, built in cupboards housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Rolled edged work surface angled on three sides, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps, rinse bowl and drainer and a range of drawers and cupboards below. Wall based cupboards on two sides with fume hood incorporated. Space and point for cooker, space and point for tall fridge freezer.
Hatch to loft space cupboards and cupboards enclosed by door.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.18m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and door to en-suite.
White suite comprising of panelled bath.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in cupboard with hanging rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
WC and wash hand basin.
White suite comprising of p-shaped panelled bath, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, vertical heated towel rail, extractor fan and side and rear aspect double glazed window.
Terraced and easy to maintain.
Work surface with stainless steel sink mixer and drainer. Slate flooring and dual front and side single glazed window.
WC, wash hand basin and rear aspect single glazed window.
Lounge / Diner 19' 6" x 13' 8" Max narrowing to 9' 1" Min ( 5.94m x 4.17m Max narrowing to 2.77m Min )
Two side aspect double glazed windows, built in cupboards housing a hot water storage cylinder and hatch to loft space.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 14' ( 2.21m x 4.27m )
Rolled edged work surface angled on three sides, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Space and point for appliance, space and point for washing machine and cupboards and drawers below. Dual aspect with side and rear aspect windows and door to side garden.
WC pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom 15' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.03m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows and door to side garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50871541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI103559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.