2 bedroom apartment for saleWestferry Road, Docklands, E14
- River facing
- 6th floor
- South/West facing Balcony
- Secure parking space
- transport links at Canary Wharf: Riverbus, Jubilee Line (0.8 miles) and South Quay DLR (0.5 miles) station
A wonderful two bedroom, two bathroom riverside apartment for sale in the Millennium Harbour complex on Westferry Road E14, offering impressive views of the River Thames, City and Canary Wharf skyline.
The flat is located on the 6th floor of this modern gated development and extends to approximately 84.05 sq. m (903 sq. ft.).
The reception room with a south west facing balcony offers some of the finest views available across the Thames and towards the City skyline and is extremely bright, benefitting from floor to ceiling windows. There is also a fully fitted kitchen facing into the reception room, with integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob, and dishwasher, plus separate laundry facilities.
The master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom. There is a further double bedroom and a family bathroom off the hallway.
The apartment comes with its own allocated, covered car parking space.
Residents benefit from 24 hour concierge, the use of communal gardens, a development gym with spa facilities which include a Jacuzzi and sauna.
Millennium Harbour is located within easy walking distance of the offices, shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf. It has excellent transport links at Canary Wharf: River bus (clipper), Jubilee Line (0.8 miles) and South Quay DLR (0.5 miles) station, and soon to open Crossrail Station (Elizabeth Line) located close by. There is also a bus stop directly outside of the complex. All times and distances are approximate.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1.These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to their accuracy. CBRE Limited as such cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars.
3. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50879832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.