3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Close, Thorney, Peterborough
- Spacious Three Bedroom Bungalow
- 15' Kitchen/Diner
- Well Proportioned 15' Lounge
- Good Sized 14' Master Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Single Garage/Workshop
*Spacious Three Bedroom Bungalow
*Well Proportioned 15' Lounge
*Good Sized 14' Master Bedroom
*Large Rear Garden
PVCu Double glazed entrance door to:
L Shaped room 4.68m x 4.00m (15'4" x 13'2") maximum. A good sized 15' kitchen/diner fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tumble drier and cooker, two double glazed lead effect windows to the front, storage cupboard, storage and meter cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.70m x 3.19m (15'5" x 10'6") maximum. A generously sized 15' lounge with a double glazed lead effect window to front, feature cast iron gas fireplace , radiator, coving to ceiling.
Access to loft space with pull down ladder and light connected, doors to:
4.30m x 2.48m (14'1" x 8'2"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.29m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10"). Radiator, coving to ceiling, double part glazed back door to rear to garden.
3.30m x 1.91m (10'10" x 6'3"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a tiled shower enclosure with shower over, corner vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed lead effect window to side, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
5.47m x 3.00m (17'11" x 9'10"). An over-sized single detached garage that is currently used as a workshop with power and light connected. Hardwood double door to front.
The front garden is enclosed by small and wooden picket fencing and is mainly laid to gravel with well stocked mature flower and shrub borders.
The paved driveway to the side of the house leads to the carport, and the front of the garage, and a double wooden lockable side gate provides access.
The large rear garden provides a raised timber decking sun seating area , wooden panelled fencing and mature conifer hedge to rear and sides, well stocked mature flower and shrub borders, aluminium greenhouse, vegetable garden, outside cold water tap, outside light, and aluminium greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50881954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.