5 bedroom detached house for saleDenford Road, Ringstead, Kettering
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Detached Property
- Village Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
Welcome to "Christals House" Situated on a large plot in the village of Ringstead is this four/five bedroom family home built and designed by the current vendors. Seeing is believing the living space this property offers, boasting ample off road parking, front and rear gardens,
The property is entered via double glazed door to the front elevation. The entrance hall then provides coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the side elevation, recessed down lights, smoke alarm, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor landing and Georgian style doors leading to rooms.
Study 9' 3" x 10' 6" ( 2.82m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, oak effect flooring and radiator.
A recently re-fitted four piece suite bathroom comprising twin grip bath with chrome plated taps, tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, travertine effect tiling to walls and ceramic floor tiling, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation and a linen cupboard with shelving.
A modern style fitted kitchen comprising a range of white Shaker style wall and base mounted units with granite effect work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, appliance space for double width range cooker, brick effect ceramic tiled splash backs and ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed windows on two elevations, radiator, appliance space for American style fridge/freezer, centre island unit, appliance space and plumbing for dishwasher, Georgian style door to the utility room and opens through to the dining area.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and leads through to the family room.
Shaker style base units with roll top work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled splash backs with Travertine mosaic inserts, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, double glazed door to the side elevation, appliance space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, Georgian style door leading to the cloakroom.
Wash hand basin and facility for a toilet, appliance space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation.
Family Room 8' 11" x 13' 5" ( 2.72m x 4.09m )
Radiator, oak effect flooring and a door leading out to the hallway.
Lounge 12' 7" x 25' 3" ( 3.84m x 7.70m )
A spacious lounge with antique pine effect Adams style fireplace being one of the main focal points to the room, the lounge also enjoys oak effect flooring, three double glazed windows on two elevations, radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Snug/bedroom Five 11' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, oak effect flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Dog leg staircase rising from the entrance hall providing access via Georgian style doors to the bedrooms, shower room and eaves storage, radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 14' 5" ( 3.73m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, cherry effect laminate flooring, eaves space housing shelving and hanging space, archway leading through to the dressing area.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 11' 3" ( 3.30m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, oak laminate flooring, access to eaves storage housing handing space and storage drawers, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" narrowing to 8' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m narrowing to 2.51m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, oak laminate flooring.
A three piece suite comprising low level WC, walk-in shower with screen and multi head power shower, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit, Travertine effect tiling to walls with mosaic tiled inserts, chrome heated towel rail, sky light window, spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring,
Frontage: Block paved driveway providing off road parking for up to eight vehicles.
Rear: A particular feature of the property is the rear garden which provides two decking areas with LED lighting linked by a patio area, large lawned area with mature trees and shrubbery, a gravel area leads to hard standing for a large summer house and small shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50886956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS102352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.