2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGreenways, Nyetimber
- No Forward Chian
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Driveway
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and Seafront
* No Forward Chain * This Semi Detached Bungalow is located in a highly desired and quiet cul de sac and offers spacious accommodation throughout. The property comprises of two generous size Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the Garden is secluded and provides low maintenance with a decked area to the rear. To to the Front of the property there is a brick paved driveway which provides further parking in addition to the Driveway which leads to the Detached Garage. The property is situated within a short walk to a variety of amenities at Nyetimber and Pagham including 16th and 18th century character pubs, a Post Office, a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Optician's, convenience stores, the seafront and many more.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Doors to all the rooms. Door to a deep airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard. Radiator. Access to the loft space.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.78m x 3.33m (15'8" x 10'11") - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Focal point of the room is provided by feature fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.64m (8'10 x 8'8) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Inset sink unit with drainer to the side. Space fore washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 3.33m (11'10 x 10'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.64m x 2.64m (8'8 x 8'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower attachment. Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Rear - Secluded garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel board fencing with a decked area to rear. Boarders housing an array of shrubs and small trees. Gated access leading to the front and garage. Detached timber garden shed.
Front - Low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to brick paving to provide additional parking.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, leading to:
Garage - 4.93m x 2.49m (16'2 x 8'2) - Up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50888910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27309840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.