4 bedroom detached house for saleCrozier Drive, South Croydon, CR2
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Three reception rooms
- 15ft kitchen diner
- En suite and family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Low maintenance rear garden, with a patio area
- Double integral garage
- Off street parking in a pleasant cul de sac
- Please call 02086510953 to arrange your viewing
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this well maintained detached family home. The ground floor accommodation comprises three reception rooms; currently used as a study, lounge and dining room. The kitchen diner measures an impressive 15ft, with ample base and eye level units. A downstairs WC completes the ground floor. To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, of which there is storage available. The master bedroom benefits from large fitted wardrobes as well as an en suite. With a family bathroom , this is ideal for the growing family. The rear garden offers a patio, manageable lawn and mature hedging. To the front there is off street parking and a double integral garage. A viewing is highly recommended.
Crozier Drive is situated ideally on the borders of Sanderstead and Selsdon. For the growing family, there is an ample selection of schooling for all ages in the private and public sector. The 412 runs locally, frequently between Purley and West Croydon, ideal for the commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50889840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDS170205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.