4 bedroom detached house for saleVine Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Ground floor bedroom & cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- Off street parking & garage
- Substantial plot providing development potential
- Located in Hillingdon Village
- EPC Rating TBC.
- 1635 Sq. Ft. (151.8 Sq. M)
Situated on a substantial plot and positioned in the heart of Hillingdon Village, this four bedroom detached home offers large family living and requires a few finishing touches to unlock its full potential. Further benefits include a garage and off street parking for at least six cars.
To the ground floor, there is a bedroom, reception room, a dining room, fitted kitchen, and a cloakroom. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there are private front and rear gardens, with a gravel driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage.
Vine Lane is situated off the top of Hillingdon Hill, within easy reach of local shops, Bishopshalt Secondary School, Brunel University and bus links into the Town Centre and the London Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50900910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.