4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Front aspect sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Two first floor bathrooms
- Attic storage room
- Three outbuildings
- Driveway providing off road parking
A truly outstanding four double bedroom detached residence measuring over 2100 sq. ft. filled with character features and period charm, located in a conservation area close to Uxbridge Town Centre
The entrance hallway provides access to the bright front aspect sitting room, the cloakroom, the rear aspect dining room, which opens onto the conservatory and the modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room which leads into the rear lobby and the garden.
The first floor landing provides access into four bedrooms and both bathrooms. Bedrooms two and three have built in wardrobes. One bathroom has a four piece suite including a bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. The other bathroom has a three piece suite including a bath, wash basin and WC.
The second floor comprises a large attic storage room.
Outside, to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is private with a lawn and patio areas. There are also three storage outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50902287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB161349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.