1 bedroom flat for saleStitchill Road, Torquay
- 1ST FLOOR 1 BED PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IN COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH LOUNGE, KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- VERY CLOSE TO THE HARBOUR, A LOCAL PARK AT TORWOOD GARDENS, LOCAL BUS SERVICES & SHOPS
- SECURED ENTRANCE, DRYING & BIN AREA, PARKING SPACES
- OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION
- ESTIMATED RENTAL VALUE OF £475
A 1 bed FF purpose built flat in communal grounds & in close proximity to the harbour, local park at Torwood Gardens, bus services & shops. The property has a secured entrance, communal gardens, drying & bin area, parking spaces, lounge, kitchen & shower room. Offered with vacant possession.
A first floor 1 bedroom purpose built flat sitting in communal grounds and within very close proximity to the harbour and a local park at Torwood Gardens. Local bus services and shops are within easy access. The property has a secured entrance, communal gardens, drying and bin area, parking spaces and the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, shower room and bedroom. Offered with vacant possession.
Communal entrance with entry phone system to front door.
Entry phone system.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 5' 7" x 5' 8" ( 1.70m x 1.73m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Wall and base units with roll edge work tops over and tiled surround. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with induction hob over and extractor hood above. Space for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Built in airing cupboard with water cylinder, water meter and shelving for storage.
Walk in shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin. Tiled walls and complimentary tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Communal bin area, drying area and gardens. Communal car parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50904946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY305868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.