Terraced house for saleJesmond Road West, Newcastle Upon Tyne - Georgian Terraced House
- ** Development Opportunity **
- No Upper Chain
- Georgian 1830's Mid - Terraced House
- Most Recently Council Offices
- Potential For Change Of Use Subject To Consent
- Grade II Listed Building
- Access to the North & South via A1 and A19
- City Centre Location
- Stairs To Under Ground Level Basement
*** GEORGIAN TERRACED HOUSE - BUILT AROUND THE 1830'S - EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - CITY CENTRE LOCATION - RECENTLY USED AS COUNCIL OFFICES BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITY - FREEHOLD - IN NEED OF MODERNISATION & REFURBISHMENT ***
Mike Rogerson are delighted to welcome to the sales market a rare opportunity to acquire this Georgian Terraced House in Jesmond Street West, Newcastle. The property is close to all local amenities, schools, universities (Northumbria & Newcastle) , shops, industrial, medical, leisure facilities with excellent transport links to the A1 & A19 and walking distance to city centre.
Former council offices which offer a fantastic development opportunity. For a change of use this may be subject to any necessary planing consent and approval if required, many uses maybe available; numerous within the area are currently charming family homes.
Accommodation layout; Basement, Ground floor, First & Second Floor and attic floors. All in need of modernisation and refurbishment.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer. Call Mike Rogerson Estate Agents on 0191 2621206 or email us at email@example.com to book an internal inspection today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50905713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7985355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Rogerson Estate Agents, Morpeth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.