4 bedroom detached house for saleEden Vale Road, Westbury
- Detached 1930s Home
- Vastly Extended
- Four Bedrooms
- Huge Garden
- Driveway Parking
A vastly extended 1930s home with an outstanding garden to the rear & parking to the front. The property boasts four good sized bedrooms, with master ensuite & very generous living accommodation. Original features include parquet flooring, picture rails, 1930s doors & open fireplace. MUST BE VIEWED!
Double glazed door and window to front. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Understairs storage area.
Study 14' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 10" max x 18' 5" max ( 5.74m max x 5.61m max )
Double glazed French doors to garden and double glazed windows to rear and side. Two radiators. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks. Five ring electric hob with cooker hood over. Integral dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Inset ceiling downlighters. Extractor fan.
Plumbing for washing machine. Glazed cabinet. Extractor fan.
WC. Wash basin with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks.
Sitting Room 24' 5" x 11' 11" max ( 7.44m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed square bay window to front. Two radiators. Open fireplace (capped) with tiled surround. Picture rail. Exposed wooden flooring. Fitted shelves.
Sun Room 15' max x 10' 7" ( 4.57m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Tiled floor. Overlooks garden.
Stairs from Hall. Loft access. Picture rail.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 8' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to rear. Double shower cubicle. Wash basin set in vanity unit with mixer tap over. Extractor fan. WC Heated towel rail. Inset ceiling downlighters.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Double glazed square bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Exposed wooden flooring. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 11' 1" ( 3.63m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" narrowing to x 7' ( 2.41m narrowing to x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Picture rail.
Double glazed window to rear. Roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal basin. WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiled.
Block paved and gravel driveway.
To the rear is a huge south west facing garden with a paved patio area. Steps lead to the substantial lawn with attractive borders. There are various fruit bushes, cherry and ash trees and a side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50912824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.