3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Lane, Wheatley, Halifax
Sold STC £110,000
- Modernisation Required Throughout,
- Three Bedroom Extended Property,
- Off Road Parking to the Front,
- Deceptively Spacious,
- Rear Lawned Garden,
*** EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY *** Priced Accordingly to allow the need for Modernisation is this extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property in the residential location of Wheatley. Deceptivley sized which only an internal inspection will appreciate
*** EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY *** Priced Accordingly to allow the need for Modernisation is this extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property in the residential location of Wheatley. Deceptivley sized which only an internal inspection will appreciate making this a fantastic purchase for the growing family and investment buyers alike. Internally the property briefly comprises of; Entrance Landing, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Utility Room, Extension Room, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally the property has off road parking to the front with a lawned garden to the rear.
Living Room/Diner 11' 7" max x 22' 11" max ( 3.53m max x 6.99m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, coal effect gas fireplace with surround and archway opening to the dining room. Having patio doors opening to the rear garden and access through to the Kitchen / Utility Room.
Kitchen / Utility Room 14' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.47m max x 2.64m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric cooker point, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, worktop space, the utility area offers plumbing for an automatic washing machine and access through to the rear garden.
Extension Room 5' 9" x 16' 2" ( 1.75m x 4.93m )
Could be used as a 2nd reception room or possible 4th bedroom. Having its own access to the property, double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator
1st Floor Landing
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, splashback tiling and frosted double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and built in storage space
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Double Bedroom Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Double bedroom having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator
Externally the property has off road parking to the front with a lawned garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50913820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.