4 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Road, Pentney, King's Lynn
- Log cabin style park home
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Ground floor shower room & first floor bathroom
- Currently used as a holiday let
An attractive four bedroom log cabin style park home which offers good sized accommodation and is currently being used as a holiday let.
William H Brown are delighted to present to sale a log cabin style park home. The property is currently is used as a holiday let and offers good sized accommodation including four bedrooms, and open plan living area, kitchen, downstairs shower room and first floor bathroom.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oven hob and extractor, tiled floor, double glazed double doors to front aspect.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining 21' 4" x 23' 3" ( 6.50m x 7.09m )
Double glazed door to rear, double glazed windows to rear, double glazed double doors to front, double glazed window to front, tiling, two radiators, stairs to first floor, television point, telephone point, door to:
Tiled floor, door to shower room, door to boiler cupboard housing oil boiler.
Walk in double sized shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, wall tiling, extractor, double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator, access to roof space.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Radiator, tiled floor, double glazed double doors leading to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, double glazed velux window.
Bedroom Three 16' 6" subject to sloping ceiling x 11' 5" ( 5.03m subject to sloping ceiling x 3.48m )
Double glazed dorma window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 7" min,subject to sloping ceiling x 11' 10" ( 5.05m min,subject to sloping ceiling x 3.61m )
Double glazed dorma window to front, radiator, access to roof space.
Bath with mixer taps, shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator, ceramic wall tiling, double glazed velux window, radiator, tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50916119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.