2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarecroft Road, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow
- 2/3 bedrooms
- 1/2 reception rooms
- Off road parking, front and rear gardens
- No upward chain!
This detached bungalow benefits from 2/3 bedrooms, 1/2 reception rooms, kitchen, shower room, off road parking & rear garden. Being sold with no upward chain....Buy today!
This detached bungalow is located in a highly popular area within walking distance of the town centre and grammar school. The bungalow has two bedrooms, a fitted kitchen, a separate dining room, lounge with bay window to front, bathroom and store room.
Outside has off road parking and gardens to the front and rear. The property is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.01m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Lounge 11' 9" max x 10' 5" max plus bay window ( 3.58m max x 3.18m max plus bay window )
Bedroom One 10' 4" max x 9' 11" max plus bay window ( 3.15m max x 3.02m max plus bay window )
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' 7" plus bay window ( 2.72m x 2.31m plus bay window )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, go over the bridge and turn immediately left into the Old Market. Continue along bearing right into Harecroft Road where the property will be found on the left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50919403.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB112668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.