2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Luxury Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Town Centre Location
- Original Features Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Bedooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- No Service Charge
- Ground Rent Only
**CASH BUYERS ONLY** **NO UPWARD CHAIN**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a sought after area. Key features include: spacious lounge, modern kitchen & bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, rear garden, double garage and driveway.It is situated in the Birmingham suburb of Sutton Coldfield, close to the town centre, train station, Wyndley leisure centre, Sutton park, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets and shops all within easy reach. Commuter benefits include A5, A38, M42 and M6 Toll road linking the Midlands motorway network with both bus and train routes also available from Sutton town centre.The property has one floor comprising; porch, kitchen, inner hallway, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property offers: gravel driveway, rear garden and double garage. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50922533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5457967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.