2 bedroom apartment for saleBramble Road, SOUTHSEA
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom hall floor flat
- Investors only - currently let!
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- No forward chain
- Central location near amenities and transport links
Investors only - The current owner is in an agreement with a housing association which means you are guaranteed rent whether the property is vacant (whilst the next tenant moves in/out) and there is no need to pay 'find tenant' fee's every six months or so so the £4800 per annum is a net figure.
Investors only - The current owner is in an agreement with a housing association which means you are guaranteed rent whether the property is vacant (whilst the next tenant moves in/out) and there is no need to pay 'find tenant' fee's every six months or so so the £4800 per annum is a net figure. This is a hall floor flat, with two bedrooms and a fitted kitchen and bathroom. A new five year agreement with the housing association is offered but 6 months notice can be given which means you could put your own tenants in. Call now to view!
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed door from communal hallway, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to:
Tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, vanity sink, radiator, lino flooring.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.10m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" max x 5' 4" max ( 3.33m max x 1.63m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 6' ( 3.33m max x 1.83m )
Textured ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, walls mounted CH boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine. Door to cupboard housing meters.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50928315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.