3 bedroom flat for saleUnion Terrace, Dundee, DD3
Sold STC £195,000
- Spacious Lower Divided Villa
- Prime Central Location
- Many Charming Retained Period Features
- Part Of Impressive Traditional Villa
- 3 Double Bedrooms And Study
- Spacious Southerly Facing Lounge
- Breakfasting Kitchen And Utility Room
- Family Bathroom And En suite
- Mature South Facing Private Gardens
* Wonderful lower apartment forming part of an impressive traditional period villa affording spacious and adaptable accommodation all on the one level with many retained fine period features
* Set within an exclusive prime central location in an established residential area within easy reach of the universities and city centre amenities.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a spacious family home full of character and charm
* HR Value £205,000
* Spacious southerly facing lounge with feature marble fireplace
* Well appointed modern breakfasting kitchen and utility room
* 3 generous double bedrooms and study/bedroom 4
* Family bathroom and en suite shower room
* Generous southerly facing private gardens laid mainly to lawn with feature shrubs and mature trees.
* Gas Central Heating and partial double glazing
HR Value £205,000. This is a wonderful lower apartment forming part of an impressive divided traditional period villa affording spacious and adaptable accommodation all on the one level with many retained fine period features. The property offers spacious and adaptable accommodation full of character and charm comprising:- vestibule, impressive main hallway, spacious southerly facing lounge with feature marble fireplace, well appointed breakfasting kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, en suite shower room, 3 generous double bedrooms and study/bedroom 4. The property benefits from gas central heating and partial double glazing. Externally the property boasts wonderful private gardens to the front laid mainly to lawn with well stocked borders and mature trees offering ample privacy. EPC = E
The property is situated with an exclusive established residential area in a prime central location conveniently placed for ease of access to the universities and city centre amenities.
Vestibule 8' 6" x 7' 2" (2.6m x 2.17m )
Hallway 8' 6" x 14' 8" (2.6m x 4.47m )
Lounge 16' 0" x 20' 1" (4.88m x 6.13m )
Study 8' 8" x 7' 4" (2.65m x 2.24m )
Kitchen 15' 4" x 11' 7" (4.67m x 3.52m )
Utility Room 3' 9" x 4' 10" (1.15m x 1.47m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 7' 4" (2.6m x 2.22m )
En-Suite Shower Room 12' 8" x 8' 6" (3.85m x 2.6m )
Bedroom 15' 11" x 15' 8" (4.84m x 4.77m )
Bedroom 15' 10" x 11' 5" (4.82m x 3.47m )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 11' 7" (4.4m x 3.52m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50929429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528366398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.