4 bedroom detached house for saleRightox Road, Brockholes, Holmfirth
Guide Price £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £270,000***
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Flexible Spacious Living Accommodation, En-Suite Facilities
- Garage & Driveway, Low Maintenance Gardens
- Spectacular Views
***INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL***
INDIVIDUALLY BUILT FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BROCKHOLES VILLAGE CLOSE TO RAIL AND ROAD LINKS, LOCAL AMENITIES AND WELL REGARDED SCHOOLING.
**INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
Brockholes is a small village on the fringes of open countryside and lies approximately 2 miles from Holmfirth centre and 6 miles from Huddersfield centre. The A616 between Huddersfield and Penistone passes directly through the village and the A628 Woodhead Road passes down the valley on its westward side making it an ideal choice for the commuter who requires access to either Sheffield or Manchester. Central to the village is a small green, set back from main road, which is overlooked by a church, a chapel and the village hall, formerly the village school. A modern Church of England school for 4 to 11 year olds is located a little further up the road, close to the local railway station which has a direct link between Huddersfield and Sheffield, on the Penistone Line. For older students there are well regarded High Schools at Honley and Holmfirth. Having two Public Houses, some small general village shops, and local fuel station incorporating a supermarket.
Presented for sale in a walk in condition this stunning property includes off road parking, a garage, low maintenance gardens and has the benefit of en-suite facilities to the master bedroom. The accommodation includes a lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom, four bedrooms, wetroom and family bathroom. The property offers spectacular views from the balcony to the front and from the rear and side gardens. It must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This carpeted hallway has doors leading to the ground floor cloakroom and three bedrooms.
With a suite comprising a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The room has part tiled walls, a tiled floor, a UPVC opaque double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
A spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 11' 6" max in to recess ( 3.73m x 3.51m max in to recess )
Another well presented and spacious carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.91m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
This carpeted landing has a skylight, loft access and doors to the lounge, bedroom one and the bathroom.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.16m x 3.71m )
A lovely light and spacious room with laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and a feature fireplace with a gas flame effect fire. French doors lead to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 23' 7" x 9' 8" ( 7.19m x 2.95m )
The kitchen comprises a good range of fitted wall and base units with complementary worktop and a feature round sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a double electric oven and a gas hob and there are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer and an American style fridge freezer. The room has vinyl flooring, a door to the side garden, two UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC French doors leading to the balcony offering spectacular views across the valley.
Bedroom One 15' 1" plus wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 4.60m plus wardrobes x 2.67m )
A spacious and well presented carpeted bedroom with a bank of wardrobes with sliding doors, a radiator and a door leading to the en-suite wetroom.
With a suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC and a double sized shower cubicle with duel shower heads. The room has fully tiled walls, a tiled floor, a heated towel rail and recessed spotlighting.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
A well presented bathroom with a suite comprising a bath, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The room has a heated towel rail, a tiled floor and an opaque UPVC double glazed window.
The front and side of the property are pebbled and have substantial borders packed with plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property are a series of tiered and decked areas, a barbecue, a pergola seating area all providing a good low maintenance outdoor space from which to enjoy alfresco living and take in the spectacular views. The single garage is located to the bottom of the driveway which offers ample parking provision.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right at the lights on to Huddersfield Road. Turn right on to Smithy Lane. Turn right on to New Mill Road and immediate left on to Rightox Road where the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50929954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.