1 bedroom house for saleNightingale Gardens, Church Village, Pontypridd
- Detached Modern Coach House
- Garage & Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location
- Easy Access To M4 & A470
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
Spacious detached Coach house situated on the prestigious St David's Manor site in Church Village. This well appointed modern property has an enclosed rear garden of good size which is rarely available. The property is offered for sale with no chain and is well presented throughout.
Spacious detached Coach house situated on the prestigious St David's Manor site in Church Village. This well appointed modern property has an enclosed rear garden of good size which is rarely available in this property type. The property is offered for sale with no chain and is well presented throughout so could be a quick sale for the motivated Buyer. St David's Manor offers easy access to the M4, A470, Llantrisant, Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend so is an ideal location for commuting from. It further benefits from being within easy reach of local amenities including: Public Transport, Leisure facilities & Shops. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall with storage cupboard, a good size Lounge/ Dining room, contemporary Kitchen, spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and contemporary Bathroom. There is a Garage provided within the price which could lend itself to further development. For Investors, this is a great opportunity to acquire this property as part of portfolio.
Door to built in storage cupboard. Staircase rising to the first floor with neutral fitted carpet. The Landing area has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation with aspect to the enclosed Garden. Door to built in airing cupboard. Door to storage cupboard. Panelled radiator. Smoke detector. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Central heating thermostat control. White panelled colonial style doors to:
Lounge/dining Room 20' x 10' 6" ( 6.10m x 3.20m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. TV aerial point. Power points. Two ceiling light points to designate areas. Fitted neutral carpet. Feature arch to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
A contemporary style Kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers with maple doors, chrome effect handles and complimentary work surfaces. Walls are part tiled. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Built in electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel chimney style extractor fan above. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Smooth plastered ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Three double wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Telephone point. Loft access.
A modern three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are part tiled. Smooth plastered ceiling. Extra tor fan. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Access to the Garage with up and over door. Power points. Lighting.
The rear garden is of good size and low maintenance. Enclosed by timber fencing. Mainly gravelled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.