2 bedroom house for saleNightingale Gardens, Church Village, Pontypridd
- IDEAL INVESTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
- A MODERN PROPERTY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom property situated on the prestigious St David's Manor site in Church Village.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom property situated on the prestigious St David's Manor site in Church Village. This well appointed modern property has communal gardens a garage. The property is offered for sale with no chain and is well presented throughout so could be a quick sale for the motivated Buyer. St David's Manor offers easy access to the M4, A470, Llantrisant, Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend so is an ideal location for commuting from. It further benefits from being within easy reach of local amenities including: Public Transport, Leisure facilities & Shops.
Pannelled front door with double glazed panels. Covered ceiling. Staircase to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Covered ceiling. Built in storage cupboard. Airing cupboard with wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Kitchen/living Room 18' x 17' 7" ( 5.49m x 5.36m )
An open plan living area with a range of quality base and wall cupboards with tiled splash backs. Stainless steel appliances to include sink unit. Gas hob with extractor fan above and matching built in oven. Space for a washing machine. Double glazed windows to the rear. Tv and phone points. Two radiators.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Tv aerial and phone point. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Wash hand basin. W/C part tiled wall. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Double glazed window.
Communal gardens and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.