2 bedroom flat for saleMeadow Hill, Church Village, Pontypridd
- PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom apartment situated in the sought after residential development of St Davids Manor.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom apartment situated in the sought after residential development of St Davids Manor. The property is offered for sale with no ongoing chain, security entrance system and off road parking. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Reception hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Door to the front elevation. Radiator. Cupboard.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
A spacious living space with a double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. phone point. TV aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
A range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Walls are part tiled. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Free standing wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.16m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Cupboard housing central heating boiler and shelving. Single free standing wardrobe.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' 1" ( 1.91m x 1.85m )
A three piece suite comprising of: bath with shower above, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and WC. Electric shaving point. Extractor fan. Radiator.
There is communal parking with this property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.