1 bedroom house for saleMeadow Hill, Church Village, Pontypridd
- AN IDEAL INVESTMENT
- Modern Executive Coach house
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
- Sought after location
- Easy access to Cardiff
- Well presented throughout
- Viewing's highly recommended
An opportunity to acquire a recently built executive style Coach house situated on the very well regarded St Davids Manor site of Church Village. The property is well presented throughout and offered for sale with no onward chain making this a lovely first time buy or investment property.
Attention Investors! A rare opportunity to acquire a recently built executive style Coach house situated on the very well regarded St Davids Manor site of Church Village. The property offers easy access to Cardiff, Llantrisant and Pontypridd and is within walking distance to many amenities including: Public Transport Links, Shops, Leisure facilities and Schools. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and is presented to a lovely standard with neutral colours, contemporary suites making this an excellent First time buy or Investment property. The accommodation is spacious and comprises: Reception Hall with storage cupboard, Inner Hall, Large Lounge/ Diner with arch to the contemporary Kitchen, a good size double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern Bathroom suite with shower. To the front of the property is a driveway and access to the Garage.
The property is entered through wood panelled front door with security spy hole to the hall. Wide staircase rising to the fist floor. Feature wood flooring. Door to built in storage cupboard. Power point. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. White panelled colonial style door to;
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Two built in storage cupboards. Panelled radiator. Wall mounted central heating control. Door to airing cupboard with shelving. White panelled colonial style doors to:
Lounge/dining 19' 9" x 10' 4" ( 6.02m x 3.15m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Two panelled radiators. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Feature arch to;
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities. One and a half bowl stainless steels ink drainer unit with mixer taps above. Built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and chimney style extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points. Walls are part tiled. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. A range of wall to wall floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. TV aerial point. Power points.
A modern three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Walls are part tiled. Electric shaving point. UPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway and access to the Garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.