4 bedroom detached house for saleAston Hill, Ewloe, Deeside
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £320,000
- Individual Detached Residence
- Three Bedrooms (Including Guest Suite)
- Extensive Drive, Two Garages & Laundry Room
- Two Reception Rooms and A Wealth of Character Features
GUIDE PRICE £290,00 - £320,000 this exceptional and individual, detached residence situated to this popular area in Old Aston Hill on the outskirts of Hawarden and Chester. Boasting a wealth of character features throughout, the property benefits greatly from off-street parking, garages and gardens
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £320,000 Swetenhams are pleased to offer this exceptional and individual, detached residence situated to this popular area in Old Aston Hill on the outskirts of Hawarden and Chester. Boasting a wealth of character features throughout, the property benefits greatly from off-street parking, garages and gardens. In brief, the impressive accommodation comprises: front entrance, entrance hall, reception hall, lounge, dining room, rear hall, fitted kitchen, rear porch, cloakroom, inner hall, master bedroom, guest suite with sitting room/study and bedroom, landing, third bedroom, extensive drive providing ample off-street parking, two garages, laundry room and attractive gardens. The property enjoys being within easy reach of a range of local amenities in nearby Ewloe and Deeside, in addition to being within reach of Hawarden, Chester and the surrounding areas. An early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Original timber door with cast iron latch opens to
Entrance Hall 4' 10" x 4' 10" ( 1.47m x 1.47m )
Original mosaic tiled floor with recessed mat. Attractive leaded windows to front and side and further leaded and glazed door with step up to Reception Hall.
Reception Hall 16' 5" x 7' 4" max. ( 5.00m x 2.24m max. )
High coved ceiling, picture rail, parquet wood block floor, two radiators, spiral staircase to first floor, telephone point, leaded window to side, doors to lounge and dining room and arch to inner hall.
Lounge 13' 10" plus bay window x 13' 10" ( 4.22m plus bay window x 4.22m )
Feature fireplace with timber mantel, marble tiled surround and hearth and inset open fire. High coved ceiling, picture rail, parquet wood block floor, two radiators, television and telephone points, original window to front and further five sided bay corner window with window seat and superb panoramic views.
Dining Room 18' 7" x 11' 3" plus recess ( 5.66m x 3.43m plus recess )
Feature timber panelled walls with high level display shelving. Feature open fireplace with timber mantel, tiled surround and hearth and inset open fire. High coved ceiling, parquet wood block floor, square bay window to side, further window to side and door to
Rear Hall 4' 8" x 4' 4" ( 1.42m x 1.32m )
Tiled floor, leaded window to side, part-glazed door to rear porch and further door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.38m )
Range of solid oak fronted base and wall units with solid granite worktops with inset one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for Range cooker with Rangemaster extractor canopy over, built-in fridge freezer, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed French doors to side.
Rear Porch 5' 9" x 4' 3" ( 1.75m x 1.30m )
Quarry tiled floor, radiator, built-in cupboard, double-glazed window to side, part-glazed door to side and door to cloakroom.
Corner wash basin with tiled splashback and WC, quarry tiled floor, radiator and window to rear.
Inner Hall 6' 10" x 3' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.19m )
Accessed off the main reception hall. Picture rail, parquet wood block floor, access to first floor via hinged access (for furniture). Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 11" to rear of wardrobes x 13' 10" ( 4.24m to rear of wardrobes x 4.22m )
Fitted with an extensive range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, dressing table, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. Picture rail, television point, radiator and window to front with panoramic views.
Comprising Sitting Room/Study and bedroom.
Sitting Room / Study 12' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.02m )
Feature original fireplace with timber mantel, tiled surround and hearth, picture rail, wardrobe, radiator and window to rear. Door to
Guest Bedroom 16' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.63m )
Two fitted triple wardrobes, two radiators, feature arched window to front, two windows to side and further small part-glazed door to rear.
Exposed timber floor boards and door to
Bedroom Three 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Exposed timber floor boards, two built-in double wardrobes, desk and drawer units. Recessed lights, double-glazed window, access to eaves and drop down floor section to inner hall for access for furniture.
Twin timber gates open on to a tarmac drive which leads to a tarmac parking area for several vehicles, detached timber garage and further garage beneath the guest bedroom. Timber Garage (19'10 x 11) with electric light and power and window to side. Second Garage (16'4 x 12') with sliding door to front, electric light and power, window to rear, door to rear and cold water tap.
Attractive split level lawned garden to front with specimen conifers, steps up to side garden with paved path to lawn and raised paved terrace. Timber gate to large paved area to the rear elevation with raised wooded border and former air raid shelter (currently used to store coal). Timber gate opens to rear courtyard with brick built store room, timber steps to door to guest bedroom and further steps down providing access to second garage and Laundry Room.
Laundry Room 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelving and electric light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50945543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.