2 bedroom apartment for saleManor Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- Spacious Top Floor Flat
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Kitchen with Utility Area
- Central Heated & D.Glazed
- Eved Storage & Extra Loft Space
- Neutral Decor & Carpets
- Sought After Location
- Leasehold & Share Freehold
- Sold with No Onward Chain
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN can be found this spacious Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment with benefits to include: A clean, well kept and recently re-carpeted communal hall with stairs leading up to the first floor landing and access to the apartment. Inner stairs lead up to the apartments inner hall with access to: A good size lounge with fireplace and ample space to relax and entertain, fitted kitchen ample units and access to a separate utility area, two good size double bedrooms and fitted bathroom. The apartment offers good size accommodation throughout with well presented neutral decor, central heating and double glazing. The apartment belongs to a well maintained conversion of four flats and to the rear there is a communal garden. Being sold chain free and with a share of freehold your earliest viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50951838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8360671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.