3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCragside Court, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Enjoying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within the Beckfields Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Having Nicely Presented Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear with a Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System Via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Three Tastefully Presented Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- A Sensibly Priced Property Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Superbly Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House with Garage Set Within A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac in the Beckfields Area of Ingleby Barwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50955069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.