2 bedroom terraced house for saleCamelia Close, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2FQ
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Vacant possession, no onward chain
- Deceptively spacious
- Downstairs WC
- Close location to schools and the nearest town
A spacious yet cosy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom semi-detached house situated in the popular town of Havant. This welcoming property is in good condition and is only 0.8 miles from Warblington Train Station. Havant town centre is only 2 miles away and there are good schools within this proximity. The property benefits from accommodation comprising: Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Shower room, Kitchen, Downstairs WC, Lounge/Diner, Rear Garden, Front Garden, with 2 allocated parking spaces to the front. Access to the property is gained via a path from the street. Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.