2 bedroom bungalow for saleConcord Road, Canvey Island, Essex
Two bedrooms detached bungalow constructed in approximately 1930 and features one reception room and a bathroom. Ideal renovation or building plot with potential for extensions (subject to planning permission).
• The plot size is apporx: 61 foot wide and 57 foot in depth
• Ideal Building Plot (Subject To Planning Permission)
• Located Close To Local Shops, Schools and Transport Links
• Detached Bungalow Ideal For Complete Renovation.
• Viewing Advised
|Entrance Hall||1'4" x 4'9" (0.4m x 1.45m). |
|Lounge||9'6" x 14'1" (2.9m x 4.3m). |
|Dining Room||10' x 14'1" (3.05m x 4.3m). |
|Utility Room||8'2" x 4'2" (2.5m x 1.27m). |
|Reception one||9'4" x 10' (2.84m x 3.05m). |
|Reception Two||10' x 6'5" (3.05m x 1.96m). |
|Inner Hall||10' x 3'3" (3.05m x 1m). |
|Kitchen||8'2" x 11'6" (2.5m x 3.5m). |
|Bathroom||8'2" x 8'1" (2.5m x 2.46m). |
|FOOT NOTE:|| The plot size is apporx: 61 foot wide and 57 foot in depth|
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50961481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAV140450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.