1 bedroom house for saleBarking Road, Plaistow, E13
- Brand new one bedroom town-house
- Strikingly modern interior and exterior styling
- Bright and stylish interiors
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Guest cloakroom
- Private secluded patio
- Moments from the amenities on Barking Road
This is a brand new and stunning one bedroom semi-detached house distributed over three floors. Boasting bright and stylish interiors arranged in a town house format, and located moments from local amenities.
Barking Road is lined with a great selection of shops and restaurants, while there are several schools in the immediate locality.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50967138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.