3 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Oaks Farm, Pentrich, Ripley
- Character farmhouse
- Three double bedrooms
- Two ensuites and bathroom
- Countryside views
- Sizeable garage.
- Rare opportunity
- Highly sought after village location.
- Spacious accommodation.
An impressive character farmhouse surrounded by open fields, high quality living accommodation with off street parking and sizeable garage to rear. Superb highly sought after Derbyshire Village location.
A rare opportunity to acquire this impressive farmhouse situated on the outskirts of Pentrich Village. The stunning living accommodation retains a wealth of many original features and character and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. the property is surrounded by open countryside and offers stunning open views. In brief, the well presented and maintained accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, breakfast kitchen, lounge, sitting room, utility room. conservatory, study and inner lobby with stairs leading to the first floor landing. the first floor comprises master bedroom with contemporary en suite facility, second bedroom with ensuite, third double bedroom and modern family bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property is off road parking for several vehicles leading to a garage (20ft x 11ft 5ins)with power and light with adjoining useful store. The private garden offers countryside views with a paved patio area, areas laid to lawn, brick well and enclosed by hedge boundaries.
The popular village of Pentrich is located north of Derby and within easy access of major commuter links including the A1, M6 and A6. this highly sought after village has a local pub and surrounding amenities close by in Swanwick with schooling and shopping facilities.
with door giving access to side elevation, UPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone and broadband point.
with UPVC double glazed window, low level w.c., tiled flooring.
Study 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
with exposed beams, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 15' 5" ( 4.80m x 4.70m )
with hand fitted wall and base units, inset Belfast sink, granite work surfaces, integrated electric oven, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, laminate flooring, integrated microwave, exposed ceiling beams, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 3' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.17m )
with double sink, radiator, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
construction of brick base with UPVC double glazed windows, laminate flooring and door giving access to garden with the benefit of private open views.
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' 4" ( 4.70m x 4.37m )
with two UPVC double glazed windows offering open views, two radiator, laminate flooring, television point, feature glass block wall, contemporary multi fuel burner, exposed ceiling beams, recessed lighting with opening leading to
Sitting Room 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
with UPVC double glazed doors giving access to garden. Recessed lighting, laminate flooring. and ceiling beams.
with feature stain glass window, open plan stairs leading to first floor.
First Floor Landing
with walk in airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler and useful storage and shelving.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" max. x 12' 4" ( 4.95m max. x 3.76m )
with UPVC double glazed window, radiator, recessed lighting with door giving access to
Contemporary En Suite
with walk in shower with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.40m )
with UPVC double glazed window, radiator, walk in wardrobe, integrated shelving, ceiling beam.
Contemporary En Suite
with shower cubicle with shower over, heated towel radiator, low level w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Bedroom Thee 15' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.60m x 2.72m )
with UPVC double glazed window, radiator, walk in storage cupboard.
fitted with a three piece suite comprising roll top bath, ceramic tiled flooring, integrated shelving, heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls, radiator, wash hand basin and low level w.c.
situated to the rear of the farm house is off road car standing for several vehicles leading to a garage 20ft x 11ft 5ins with power and lighting. There is additional store adjoining the garage backs onto open fields and has paved patio area, areas laid to lawn, brick well and enclosed either side by hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50972486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY106698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.