3 bedroom cottage for saleSchool Road, Middleton, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern cottage style property
- Built to a high standard with a contemporary and spacious layout
- Three bedrooms with an en-suite to master
- Gardens & cart shed style garage
- Popular village location of Middleton
A modern cottage style property in the popular village of Middleton which has been constructed to a very high standard. Accommodation is contemporary and spacious boasting three bedrooms with an en-suite to master, spacious lounge and kitchen/diner.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a modern cottage style property built in the last five years in the very popular village of Middleton. The property has been constructed to a very high standard and has created contemporary accommodation with a spacious layout including kitchen/diner, good sized lounge with patio doors, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and a family bathroom. Outside the property enjoys a rear garden and a cart shed style garage.
The property forms part of a small development within easy reach of the A47 allowing access to both King's Lynn and Norwich. Middleton amenities include a restaurant, school village shop and hairdressers. Located approx five miles away is Watlington railway station with mainline trains to London Kings Cross.
The property is currently tenanted and prospective purchasers are advised to check the tenancy with William H Brown prior to purchase.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Tiled floor, radiator, under stair cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, extractor.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 10' 2" ( 5.71m x 3.10m )
Kitchen with units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for electric cooker with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed double doors to rear, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard with slated shelving.
Bedroom One 9' 5" min extending to 17' 1" x 11' 3" subject to sloping ceiling ( 2.87m min extending to 5.21m x 3.43m subject to sloping ceiling )
'L' shaped room.
Two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
En - Suite
Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, extractor.
Bedroom Two 9' min extending to 10' 2" x 12' 7" ( 2.74m min extending to 3.10m x 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point, access to roof space.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window, television point, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, wall tiling, tiled floor, extractor, chrome towel radiator.
Outside the property has a low maintenance front garden with paved pathway leading to entrance door.
Situated to the rear there is an enclosed garden with timber screen fencing with patio, lawned garden and paved pathway leading to the rear. There is a gated access to the rear to the parking area. There is an open front cart style garage with a single bay.
Proceed out of King's Lynn on the A47, upon reaching the village of Middleton at the cross roads, turn right by Middle Steak House into School Road. Take the next turning right into the development where the parking area can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50972756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.