3 bedroom detached house for saleAcorn Avenue, Oswaldtwistle
- Stunning 3 bedroom detached family home with fantastic views
- Immaculately presented and well maintained throughout
- Enjoying a prime plot set in just under 1 acre of land
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- 3 Good sized first floor bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 piece family bathroom suite
- Attractive front and rear gardens
- Spacious driveway with access to double garage
- Viewings highly recommended
Presenting Oak House, a magnificent individually built 3 bedroom detached residence set within an acre of its own glorious gardens boasting glorious open views of the local woodlands & beyond. The potential to further develop & extend are endless with viewing appointments the only way to be in a position to fully appreciate Oak House's immaculate internal presentation & its unique surrounding grounds. The views are breath taking & can be enjoyed from the upper levels as well as the lawn gardens. The internal accommodation will appeal to families with both the ground floor layout & 3 double bedrooms with the master boasting an en suite shower room. Architects plans are available for inspection, either from our Accrington Branch or on viewing appointments, which show room for an extension to provide 2 further bedrooms over the double garage. Benefitting from double glazing & gas fire central heating the accommodation comprises; hallway, family lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room with access to the double garage. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a 3 piece en suite bathroom, 2 additional double bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers gorgeous enclosed landscaped gardens as well as a stone chipping courtyard area which leads to the rear paddock. The garden wraps around the property with a further courtyard situated to the front of the house with a driveway that leads to the double garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Oliver on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50978482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5660216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.