2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCitadel Place, Ayr
Sold STC £82,500
- Rarely available trad main door gr fl flat.
- Spacious lounge, re-fitted dining kitchen,
- 2 dble bedrooms & re-ftd contemporary bathroom.
- Gas c/h, d/gl, com garden/drying area.
- Outstanding property, early viewing essential!
Rarely available, extremely sought after spacious traditional main door ground floor flat situated within desirable area of the town & refurbished to a high standard throughout. Early viewing is imperative to fully appreciate this beautiful, outstanding property within the heart of the town!
Rarely available, extremely sought after spacious traditional main door ground floor flat situated within desirable area of the town and refurbished to a high standard throughout. The subjects are conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities including the tennis club, shops, restaurants and transport routes including the railway. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge, re-fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a re-fitted contemporary styled bathroom with over bath shower. The subjects benefit from gas central heating (new combi boiler), double glazing and a shared garden/drying area. Early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate this beautiful, outstanding property within the heart of the town!
Entered through double timber storm doors with a glazed fanlight above. Tiled flooring, ceiling coving and wall mounted electricity meter and circuit breakers. Access to the reception hall via a half opaque glazed timber door.
Bright, welcoming hallway with quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring and two deep built-in storage cupboards which have two recessed ceiling spotlights. Five recessed ceiling spotlights, smoke alarm, double radiator and double power point. Access to all apartments.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Spacious and freshly presented apartment with front facing double glazed window and quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring. Wall mounted flat screen television bracket with television aerial point. Timber mantlepiece with contemporary styled wall mounted electric fire below with remote control. Twelve recessed ceiling spotlights, smoke alarm, double radiator, one single and four double power points.
Dining Kitchen 14' 2" x 13' 10" ( 4.32m x 4.22m )
Generously proportioned, fully re-fitted dining kitchen with rear facing double glazed window and "Oak" effect laminated flooring. Good range of newly installed fitted base and wall mounted units with attractive panelled splash back, pelmet lighting and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel electric hob with extractor hood above and oven below. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a large fridge-freezer. Twelve recessed ceiling spotlights, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector. Deep walk-in storage cupboard (5'11" x 3'9") which has two recessed spotlights. Timber door providing access to the communal outhouse and the garden/drying area. Double radiator, one single and seven double power points.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Bright, well proportioned and well decorated master bedroom with front facing double glazed window and "Oak" effect laminated flooring. Deep walk-in storage cupboard which has two recessed ceiling spotlights. Recessed alcove with shelving unit, twelve recessed ceiling spotlights, television point, double radiator and three double power points.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.87m )
Another spacious double bedroom with attractive decor and a rear facing double glazed window. "Oak" effect laminated flooring, recessed alcove and five recessed ceiling spotlights. Double radiator and four double power points.
Bathroom 10' x 4' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.30m )
Re-fitted contemporary styled, fully panelled bathroom with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin with storage cupboard below and a bath with over bath shower which benefits from an additional deluge shower head and shower screen. The bath and the wash hand basin both have quality cascade mixer taps. "Oak" effect laminated flooring, six recessed spotlights and a chrome heated towel rail.
Garden / Drying Area
There is a communal walled and lawned garden / drying area to the rear of the property and in addition there is a shared outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50989924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.