3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale9 Round Meadow, Soulton Road, Wem
Sold STC £41,250
- **** LAST THREE BEDROOM HOME****
- Reception hall with cloakroom
- Spacious lounge
- Attractive fitted kitchen / dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms & bathroom
- Driveway with parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- 25% shared ownership
Full description**** LAST THREE BEDROOM HOME****
FANTASTIC SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY Do you live or work in the Shropshire area or have a strong local connection to to Shropshire council administrative area? If so you may be eligible to purchase one of these brand new homes on a 25% shared ownership basis, ideal for first time buyers or those looking for affordable living. Offering spacious accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The remaining 75% of the property is subject to a monthly rent of £283.59 and a service charge of £18.31. The property is subject to a Section 106 Local Need Criteria, further details of which can be obtained from our office.
The property is ready for immediate occupation and has been built to a high standard of finish by reputable local builders Shropshire Homes on behalf of Severn Homes. Offering spacious living accommodation with fitted kitchens and bathrooms with complementary tiling.
RECEPTION HALL with radiator.
Cloakroom - 1.100m x 1.700m (3'7" x 5'6") - With low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge - 5.64m x 3.48m (18'6 x 11'5) - A light and spacious room with windows overlooking the front and side. TV aerial and telephone points, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining - 5.61m x 3.30m (18'5 x 10'10) - Dining area with understairs storage cupboard and door to garden. Kitchen fitted with range of modern, white fronted units incorporating single drainer sink unit set into base cupboard, further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge work surfaces over and having space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. Radiator.
From the reception hall, staircase leads to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with access to roof space and off which leads:
Master Bedroom - 3.56m x 3.23m (11'8 x 10'7) - With window overlooking the front, radiator, TV aerial point.
En-Suite - 1.700m x 1.930m (5'6" x 6'3") - Fitted with shower cubicle and direct mixer shower unit, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Complementary tiled surrounds, window to the side, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.79m (11'4 x 9'2) - With window overlooking the front, storage cupboard, radiator, TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three - 3.480m x 2.035m (11'5" x 6'8") - With window overlooking the front, storage cupboard, radiator, TV aerial point.
Bathroom - 2.335m x 2.025m (7'7" x 6'7") - With white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Complementary tiled surrounds, radiator.
Outside - To the front is a driveway with hardstanding. The front garden is laid to lawn with side pedestrian access to the enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and enclosed with fencing.
Service charge £18.31 per month
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.
Tenure - We are advised that the property is leasehold but this has not been verified and confirmation will be forthcoming from the vendor's solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.
Mortgage Services - We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25466079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monks Estate & Letting Agents, Wem. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.