3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Ryhill, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- 3 bedroomed Individual and attractive Detached Home
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- En-suite to Master
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. This 3 bedroom individually designed Detached Property is beautifully presented throughout. Would ideally suit the first time buyer or growing family. Viewing essential to appreciate fully what is on offer! No Upper Chain.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000.This attractive 3 bedroom individually designed Detached Property is deceptively spacious and comprises of hall, downstairs cloakroom, open plan lounge/diner kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. This property offers versatile living as well as off road parking and enclosed rear gardens plus stunning views. Viewing essential to appreciate this property to its full. No Upper Chain.
Composite front entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
Vinyl flooring, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Area
Kitchen Area 9' 8" narrowing to 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m narrowing to 2.39m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen in a modern and contemporary design to include a range of base and wall units, ample storage space, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for dryer, vinyl flooring.
Lounge 14' x 14' 9" ( 4.27m x 4.50m )
French doors leading onto the rear gardens. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, stair access to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with a juliette style balcony. Radiator. This room could be used as a second reception room.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 14' 10" ( 2.90m x 4.52m )
Two windows to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.60m )
Three piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal sink, w.c., in a modern design.
Second Floor Landing
Stair access to the second floor landing.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Velux style window. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Off road parking and enclosed rear gardens. Stunning views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51001220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.