2 bedroom bungalow for saleMain Road, Nether Broughton, Melton Mowbray
- Individually Brand New Designed Bungalows
- Built By Havenwood Construction Ltd
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Attached Single Garage
- Gas Fired Underfloor Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
The last remaining brand new architect designed two bedroom detached bungalow within an exclusive development of only three with attached garage, enclosed garden and high specification including gas fired underfloor central heating, fully fitted kitchen with a range of appliances. Constructed by Havenwood Construction Limited with 10 year NHBC guarantee, the property offers a high level of insulation including sealed double glazing and sound proofing.
Nether Broughton lies between Melton Mowbray and Nottingham. The village is now well known for the pub/restaurant The Anchor which has an excellent reputation. The A606 offers fast access to Nottingham and Melton Mowbray, the A46 at Hickling Pastures providing access to Leicester, Bingham and Newark. The village is situated on the edge of the renowned Vale of Belvoir well known for its unspoilt villages and numerous country walks/pursuits.
Entering the village from Melton Mowbray via the A606 the development can be found set back from the road on the left hand side just before the former Red House Public House which has now been converted into a family home. For sale boards are erected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51008653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT150604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.