4 bedroom detached house for saleBankfield Park Avenue, Taylor Hill, Huddersfield
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £260,000 **
- Sought After Location
- Superbly Presented Family Home
- Beautiful Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Large Four Bedroom Detached Property
** GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £260,000 ** This SUPERB family detached property BOASTS modern CONTEMPORARY living and STYLISH presentation, with gardens to THREE sides with both decked and patio AREAS along with a single garage and ample off street parking.
This superb family detached property boasts modern contemporary living and stylish presentation, briefly comprising of entrance hall, dining area, lounge, well appointed kitchen, family bathroom and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. In addition the lounge is fitted with state of the art media centre and the whole property benefits from sophisticated mood lighting and audio throughout. Externally there are gardens to three sides with both decked and patio areas along with a single garage and ample off street parking. Available with no chain viewing is highly recommended.
Enter via a double glazed uPVC door from the front elevation.
The entrance hall houses the alarm panel and has a central heating radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.32m x 3.58m )
Benefiting from having fitted surround sound system and a rear projector the lounge also has laminate flooring, feature fire place with a gas fire, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Dining Area 14' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.37m max x 2.97m max )
The dining area has double glazed uPVC french patio doors to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and also a door leading to storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.76m max x 3.25m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and comes with appliances such as an electric oven with a double grill with an electric halogen hob and cooker hood with extractor fan above, it provides plumbing for a washing machine and has fully tiled flooring. There is also a door leading to a storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler, double glazed uPVC door leading out to the rear garden, kickboard heater and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing which gives access to all first floor rooms and the loft.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
The first bedroom has laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation. It also benefits from having en-suite facilities.
Having tiled flooring the en-suite is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a WC, shower in a shower cubicle in the corner and wash hand basin built into vanity unit. There is also storage space and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 11' 9" max ( 3.96m max x 3.58m max )
The second bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.78m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 8' ( 4.01m x 2.44m )
Finally the fourth bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Located on the ground floor the bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, WC and a wash hand basin built into a vanity unit providing storage. There is also a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden. To the rear there is a multiple level decked area, stone patio and raised stone borders.
The garage benefits from power and automatic light. There is also a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.