3 bedroom character property for saleIcen Way, Dorchester
- Wealth Of Character
- Central Location
- Exposed Stone Walls
- Rooftop Views
- Original Features
Full of CHARACTER this THREE BEDROOM property has some original features and set over THREE FLOORS. Located in the heart of DORCHESTER TOWN this UNIQUE maisonette is a MUST SEE!!
A unique three bedroom maisonette in Dorchester town centre. This character property still has some of its original features, exposed beams, stone walls, deep window sills and wood flooring. Set over three floors, comprises three bedrooms, lounge, dining room, en suite, kitchen, bathroom and two Juliet balcony's with views of Dorchester town.
Stairs from front door to hall, side aspect single glazed window. Cupboard, ceiling spot lights, wooden flooring and exposed brick walls. Steps leading to living area.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Front and side aspect single glazed window. Radiator, exposed brick walls, deep window sills, exposed wood beams, single glazed doors to Juliet balcony with roof top views.
Side aspect double glazed window, spot lights, exposed brick and slate walls, tiled flooring and deep window ledge. Suite comprises shower enclosure, WC, wash hand basin, large cupboard and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 2" max ( 3.58m x 3.40m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Exposed brick walls and deep window sill. Ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.07m )
Side aspect single glazed window. Radiator, deep window sill, original skirting, exposed brick walls and ceiling spot lights.
Suite comprises bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and extractor fan. Wood flooring, part wall tiling, exposed brick wall and ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 18' 4" x 18' 7" max ( 5.59m x 5.66m max )
Side aspect double glazed window. Patio doors leading to Juliet balcony. Radiator, wall lights, voluted ceiling and exposed beams, exposed stone walls, wood flooring, deep window sill, and double glazed Velux window. Steps leading to dining area.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 15' 5" max ( 3.48m x 4.70m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Voluted ceiling, wood flooring, exposed beams and stone walls.
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator, exposed brick walls and wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 12' 3" max ( 3.45m x 3.73m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, laminate work tops with stainless steel sink & drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. CH boiler, radiator, ceiling spot lights, wood flooring, exposed stone walls and part wall tiling.
Character property with original features, deep window sills, stone built walls, exposed beams and wooden flooring, Far reaching views
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51023149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.