5 bedroom detached house for saleEnglish Drove, Thorney, Peterborough
Sold STC £580,000
- 4 Acres of Land
- Scotts of Thrapston Stables
- Large Driveway
- Double garage
- 31" Lounge
- Brick built inglenook fire place
- 4/5 bedrooms
- 18" Conservatory
*Scotts of Thrapston Stables
*Brick built inglenook fire place
*4 Acres of Land
Radiator, oak flooring, door to:
3.18m x 4.29m (10'5" x 14'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
3.42m x 2.75m (11'3" x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
Butler style sink with mixer tap, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, oak flooring, door to:
Fitted with recessed tiled shower cubicle with shower over tiled surround, tiled flooring.
3.15m x 5.49m (10'4" x 18'). Electric storage heater, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden.
6.22m x 3.39m (20'5" x 11'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring with ceiling spotlight, door to:
2.59m x 1.79m (8'6" x 5'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, stable door.
PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
5.86m x 9.51m (19'3" x 31'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to front, window to side, brick built inglenook fireplace with a cast- iron log burner, telephone point, TV point, ceiling with feature beams, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden, door to:
3.25m x 5.18m (10'8" x 17'). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs.
DOUBLE GARAGE/CONVERTED FOR BUSINESS USE
PVCu double glazed window to front, ceiling, door to:
3.69m x 5.68m (12'1" x 18'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front to rear, double radiator, radiator, vaulted ceiling.
Fitted with four piece suite with wash hand basin fitted with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet, close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring.
3.93m x 2.56m (12'11" x 8'5") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, double radiator, door to:
3.12m x 5.28m (10'3" x 17'4"). Window to front, PVCu double glazed window to front, three built-in wardrobes, two radiators.
5.86m x 4.09m (19'3 x 13'5") maximum into recess. Window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two double radiators.
Fitted with five piece suite with roll top corner bath, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, bidet and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, radiator with ceiling spotlights.
4.5 acres (STS) with sun patio and timber decking, mainly laid to lawn, tree, flower and shrub borders and a large wooden chicken coop. There is also two paddocks, three outbuildings plus stables with oak fencing and a double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51038716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.