4 bedroom detached house for saleFleetgate, Barton-Upon-Humber, DN18
- Grade II Listed Georgian Detached Family Home
- Mezzanine Balcony Overlooks Formal Reception Space
- Principal Lounge with Stunning Fire Surround
- Modern Kitchen with Walk In Pantry
- Two Staircases Giving Access to Four Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Attached Utility & Office
- Substantial Outbuilding Historically a Lemonade Factory
- Extensive Secure Parking
- EPC Rating: "EXEMPT"
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to present to the market Holly House - a Grade II listed fine residence located in the heart of the ever-popular town of Barton upon Humber.
Set beyond the impressive Georgian façade the current owner has undertaken steps to restore the fabric of the home, with much of the restoration being completed there is scope for a purchaser to enhance further. A spindled staircase leads to the first floor and onto a mezzanine balcony which overlooks the formal reception space. The gracefully proportioned principal lounge typifies its Georgian heritage with a stunning fire surround to an Ingle nook fireplace, the room is suffused with a soft natural light from the dual aspect created by a sash window to the front and French doors opening to the rear court yard garden. Special occasions with the family and entertaining guests are ideally suited to the sophisticated dining room with period style features. Informal gatherings are catered for in a forward facing sitting room which includes an original period arched panelled display niche and cupboard. The practical modern kitchen is located towards the rear of the house with a walk in pantry room. Two further rooms are accessed from the courtyard the first being used as a practical utility room and the second provides a home office with studio. The accommodation to the first floor reflects the ground floor beautifully with period style fireplaces to the bedrooms which are served by a shower room and a separate family bathroom with claw and ball footed bath.
The grounds are arranged to the rear of the property in two parts with an initial courtyard style garden which flows from the rear aspect of the ground floor. A gated driveway provides ample off road parking which is accessed from Castledyke and leads to a substantial outbuilding which historically was a lemonade factory and now offers potential for conversion to create further accommodation or use as garaging with a lawned garden area to the side of the drive way.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6899777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.