3 bedroom flat for saleSt Johns Wood, St John's Wood, NW8
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Beautiful and bright front-aspect reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely church conversion with lift
- Moments from Abbey Road Studios
- One off-street parking space
Set within a lovely Grade II listed Baptist church conversion on London's historic Abbey Road, this exceptional three bedroom, third floor apartment provides modern and stylish accommodation throughout.
Abbey Road provides a fabulous location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the bustling boutiques and pavement cafes of St John's Wood High Street and within easy reach of the open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 920680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.