4 bedroom detached house for saleRobin Hood Lane, London
- Four Bedrooms plus Loft Room
- Superb Family Home
- Residential Area
- Good Decorative Order
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
To view this stunning property please call us on 0208 785 3322!
This brilliant property is located in a residential area. The four bedroom house also has a loft room, an out building with full power, and is in good decorative order.
This stunning, detached, four bedroom house makes a superb family home. Within close proximity of the beautiful grounds of Richmond Park, home to the Her Majesty's Deer, Wimbledon Common, home to the Royal Wimbledon Golf Club, local amenities, transport links and Kingston University yet the property is brilliantly located in a quiet residential area.
In good decorative order throughout and with four well proportioned rooms the property further offers a loft room, an outbuilding with full power, a modern and spacious kitchen diner, a multiple car driveway, garage, side gate access to well maintained decked garden and also offers the potential to further extend (STPP). This would make an ideal purchase for your next family home.
Reception Room 14' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Utility Room 11' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.16m )
Conservatory 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Loft Room 14' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.07m )
Garden Room 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51046559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR104473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.