2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTwickenham Road, Leytonstone, London E11 4BW
Offers in Excess of £440,000
- Neutral Décor
- Modern Kitchen
- Completely Renovated Throughout
- Ground Floor
- Approximate 30' Rear Garden
- Two Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
Having been newly refurbished, this two double bedrooms ground floor flat is truly stunning. With its own entrance door, a bright lounge area, large master bedroom with bay window, modern fitted kitchen and a private rear garden.
Situated in a sought after turning within easy walking distance of Francis Road Leyton with popular restaurants, cafes and bars. Great access to both Leytonstone and Leyton Central Line tube stations including the main shopping areas. Leyton has a good supply of small local parks and playing fields, such as Coronation Gardens and Sidmouth Park, and the Leyton Youth Centre.
For more information, please contact our friendly and award-winning sales team
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band C (69-80)
- Ground Rent:
£250 Per Annum
- Service Included:
£250.00 service charge and ground PA
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Stratford & Forest Gate) - Property Reference 13486
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51049074.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.