2 bedroom maisonette for sale5 Bainbridge Court, Bainbridge Road, Sedbergh, Cumbria
- A most attractive first and second floor purpose built maisonette.
- Forms part of a distinctive development of twelve apartments with stone faced elevations and slate roofs.
- Spacious open plan living room and fitted kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c.
- Tastefully presented, well planned and easily maintained.
- Fabulous views across Sedbergh towards the surrounding fells.
- Designated parking and visitor parking.
- Ideal as a second home, an investment or for permanent living.
A modern purpose built self-contained maisonette with bright, easily maintained, and tastefully presented accommodation featuring an open plan living room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom together with designated parking. Fabulous views. Located close to Sedbergh town centre.
Perfectly placed for all amenities. Energy Rating "C".
Coming from the direction of the M6 motorway follow the A684 road into Sedbergh. Just before the centre of town turn left into Highfield Road and at its end cross Howgill Lane into Bainbridge Road. Bainbridge Court will be found about two-thirds of the way down the road on the right-hand side. Visitor parking will be found at the rear.
The property is located within easy walking distance of Sedbergh town centre. The historic market town of Sedbergh is situated within the Yorkshire Dales National Park under the southern slopes of the Howgill Fells. The town is renowned for its highly regarded private school. It also has good shopping, leisure and cultural amenities and the surrounding landscape is breathtaking. Sedbergh is a ten minutes drive from junction 37 of the M6 motorway and is well placed for access into the Lake District, for Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Penrith and Lancaster.
Bainbridge Court is set within communal grounds with a car park to the rear which has a designated car parking space and visitor parking.
Mains water and electricity. No gas. Electric heating.
Leasehold for the residue of 999 year term subject to an annual ground rent.
An annual variable service charge is payable in respect of general maintenance, buildings insurance, gardening, window cleaning and lighting of communal areas. For the year 2014/15 this amounted to £300 per quarter [£1,200 per annum].
Communal entrance hall with staircase leading to the First Floor.
5.86m x 3.21m
A spacious, versatile room with excellent views across Sedbergh towards the surrounding fells. The living room is open plan to the kitchen.
3.3m x 1.98m
Fitted with a good range of built-in floor and wall units together with work surfaces, a breakfast table and a stainless steel sink. Built-in ceramic hob, extractor hood and oven. Part tiled walls.
Built-in linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder.
3.22m x 3.15m
A double bedroom with fabulous views.
3.22m x 2.62m
A double bedroom with a shelved recess.
2.44m x 1.32m
Suite in white comprising a panelled bath with electric shower unit, a pedestal wash hand basin and a w.c. Part tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51073537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN150052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.