6 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Skegness
- Offered For Sale With No Upward Chain
- Sizeable Traditional Detached Family Home
- 6 Bedrooms & 4 Receptions
- Family Bathroom+ 2 En-Suite Bedrooms
- 1 Bed Annex With Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
Sizeable Traditional Detached Family Home, ideally situated for Skegness Town Centre amenities & nearby Seafront/ Beach attractions offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, comprises of 6 Bedrooms, 4 Receptions, Family Bathroom & 2 En-Suite Bedrooms, in addition to an attached 1 Bed Annex.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this unusually, well proportioned & versatile Detached Family Home which is ideally situated to benefit from the wide range of Town Centre amenities and nearby Seafront/ Beach attractions which are available in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. Viewing at the earliest opportunity is absolutely essential in order to appreciate the sizeable accommodation offered for sale & to avoid disappointment. The accommodation, which also incorporates an attached Annex which incorporating Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Bedroom with En-Suite facility, includes to the ground floor, a well proportioned Entrance Hallway, bay fronted Lounge with open fire, further rear seating room with Dining Area off, Office/ Study with En-Suite WC & Kitchen, To the 1st floor are 3 further Bedrooms, 2 of which benefit from En-Suite facilities, in addition to a refitted Family Bathroom & a Nursery/Dressing Room. To the 2nd floor are 3 Bedrooms and & an additional WC. Externally the property has the benefit of off road parking facilities to the front & low maintenance gardens to the side & rear. Contact the selling agent today on 01754 768311 for further details and to reserve a viewing.
Front Entrance Porch
Accessible via double glazed front entrance door with a light and a further glazed inner door with accompanied side panels allowing access into the well proportioned:-
With feature flooring, plate rack, stairs rising to the 1st floor, radiator, dado rail, fire alarm panel, useful understairs storage cupboard incorporating the gas meter which also has an opaque leaded & coloured window to the side elevation and wall mounted boiler.
Lounge 15' 8" max into the bay x 12' ( 4.78m max into the bay x 3.66m )
With double glazed walk in box bay window to the front elevation with leaded glass, feature flooring, wall lights, stone fire place incorporating an open fire, which continues to incorporate a TV plinth with wooden top, coved and textured ceiling.
Study/ Office 8' x 12' ( 2.44m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed door with opaque glass to the top half allowing for external access, sliding door leading to the:-
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low flash WC and panelled splashbacks.
Rear Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
With feature flooring and opening into the:-
Dining Area 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed 'tilt and slide' patio door to the rear, feature flooring, radiator and door allowing access into the:-
Kitchen 19' 1" max narrowing to 10' 1" min x 11' 1" ( 5.82m max narrowing to 3.07m min x 3.38m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the side elevation, double glazed door with opaque glass allowing external access, fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps over, complimentary worktop surfaces & tiled spashbacks, space for an American style fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, open ended shelving for storage, space & plumbing for a washing machine & dishwasher, radiator and door allowing access into the:-
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
Being of dual aspect with a window to the side elevation and double glazed french doors allowing external access, radiator, dado rail and door into the:-
Bedroom 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
Having a window to the side elevation, radiator and access into the:-
fitted with a shower cubicle, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, opaque window to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 8' 7" x 18' 9" ( 2.62m x 5.71m )
Having double glazed french doors allowing external access, radiator. Kitchen area being fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with an inset sink and mixer taps over, double glazed opaque window to the rear, radiator, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks and space for appliances.
1st Floor Landing Area
With double glazed window to the side elevation, access to a return staircase to the 2nd floor, radiator, dado rail, useful storage cupboard and doors to rooms as follows;
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max into the bay x 12' max to recess ( 4.98m max into the bay x 3.66m max to recess )
With double glazed walk in bay with leaded effect to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling, radiator and door allowing access into:-
Comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled shower cubicle incorporating a main shower therein.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" min into the chimney x 11' ( 2.82m min into the chimney x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and door allowing access into the:-
Incorporating a panelled shower cubicle with a main shower therein, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelling to the wall and extractor.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.39m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and picture rail.
Nursery/ Dressing Room 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Incorporating a 3 piece suite comprising of a bath with central mounted taps and a mains shower fitted over, tiled splashbacks to the walls, double glazed opaque window to the side, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor.
2nd Floor Landing Area
With loft access and doors to rooms;
Bedroom 4 11' 10" max x 9' 7" ( 3.61m max x 2.92m )
Incorporating a radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 5 10' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 6 8' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.69m x 3.20m )
With window to the rear elevation and a further double glazed window to the side elevation, creating a dual aspect, radiator, loft access into the eaves for storage
Comprising of a low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelling to the walls, opaque window to the side elevation, stairs bulkhead and useful shelf recess area.
To the front, the property benefits from off road parking for a number of vehicles, comprising of a hard landscaped area which continues to the side of the property. There are timber gates allowing access into a further low maintenance courtyard style garden area which creates an ideal area for socialising during the summer months for seating, barbecue use etc situated immediately adjacent to the annex, all of which are enclosed and continues to the rear of the property.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51095765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.