9 bedroom detached house for saleDryslwyn Fawr, Llanarthney, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA32
- Exciting lifestyle opportunity
- Imposing Grade II Listed house
- Offering 9 bedrooms
- Attached 1 bed annexe/cottage
- 3 cottages (1x2 bed, 2x1 bed)
- 1 bed apartment
- Function Party Barn
- Commercial kitchen
- Tennis court. Further barns
- EPC Rating = F
Exciting lifestyle opportunity.
Nestling in the beautiful Towy Valley with views of Dryslwyn Castle and Paxtons Tower. Conveniently situated between the market towns of Carmarthen (about 12 miles) and Llandeilo (about 5 miles).
The former offers a main line railway service to South Wales through to London.
The A48 (M4 link road - about 10 miles) is only a short drive to the south providing quick road access to Swansea (about 22 miles), Cardiff (about 62 miles) and England.
Dryslwyn Fawr comprises an imposing Grade II listed Farmhouse that is thought to date c1760s and was a model farm for the Cawdor Estate. It offers versatile accommodation with the possibility of dividing the house into two separate living areas for an extended family. It enjoys a superb range of buildings, the majority of which have been converted over the years to provide a restaurant (that ceased trading in December 2011), function room/ party barn and a studio apartment. There are are also 3 x cottages: (1x2 bed, 2x1 bed) .
Please see brochure on the Savills website for detailed information or contact us to send you one.
Square Footage: 5,639 sq ft
Acreage: 4.2 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51097846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS150357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.