4 bedroom link detached house for saleHurworth Road, Billingham
- LARGE FAMILY KITCHEN
- FANTASTIC SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
This FOUR BEDROOM link-detached home benefits from a LARGE MODERN FAMILY KITCHEN, two reception rooms & FOUR BEDROOMS. There is a DRIVEWAY & GARDEN to the front of the property providing off street parking & an ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR.
A FOUR BEDROOM linked-detached house which has an abundance of potential as a beautiful family home. Accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, LARGE FAMILY KITCHEN, cloakroom, FOUR BEDROOMS & a family bathroom. There is a roof terrace off the third bedroom along with GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR. The property is warmed by gas central heating & parking is provided by a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE. Viewing is a must.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Wash hand basin, w/c
Lounge 24' 7" x 13' 7" ( 7.49m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front, stone built fireplace with log burning stove, 2 x radiators, t.v point, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 17' 2" into bay x 9' 9" ( 5.23m into bay x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, telephone & t.v. points.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.08m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel 2 ½ bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric double oven & gas hob with cooker hood, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, integrated larder fridge and integrated larder freezer, radiator, t.v. point, double glazed door leading into rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from first floor, cupboard which houses central heating boiler, access to part boarded loft via a pull down loft ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, t.v. point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
Double glazed french doors leading onto roof terrace.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front & rear, radiator, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer tap & hand held shower head, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, shower cubicle, fully tiled.
Front Garden, planted area with block paved driveway leading to garage.
Enclosed rear garden with raised flower beds, paved area & summer house.
Attached garage with glider roll door, power, lighting & double glazed door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51103869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.