1 bedroom house for saleGoodes Court, Royston
- Well presented second floor assisted living apartment.
- One bedroom.
- 24 hour warden control.
- On site restaurant, guest suite and laundry facilities.
- Immediate vacant possession offered.
- Close to Royston town centre and heath.
Situated close to Royston town centre and heath, an opportunity to purchase a well presented one bedroom second floor assisted living apartment. The development offers 24 hour warden control, on site restaurant facilities, laundry facilities, guest suite and offers immediate vacant possession.
Situated close to Royston town centre and heath, an opportunity to purchase a well presented one bedroom second floor assisted living apartment. Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment. The property is an assisted living apartment with age restrictions. The development offers 24 hour warden control, on site restaurant facilities, laundry facilities, guest suite and offers immediate vacant possession.
The brochure attached provides more information on assited living at the property.
Large walk in storage cupboard housing hot water unit and fitted with shelving.
Lounge / Diner 24' 9" max x 10' 7" max narrowing to 6ft 8in ( 7.54m max x 3.23m max narrowing to 6ft 8in )
Storage heater and panel radiator. Double glazed double doors leading onto Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 9' 8" maximum ( 2.29m x 2.95m maximum )
Fitted kitchen comprising built in oven and hob with extractor over. Single drainer sink unit with work surface surrounds. Generous range of base and wall units. Built in fridge and freezer. Floor and wall tiling. Double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom 10' 3" maximum x 13' 4" plus depth of wardrobes ( 3.12m maximum x 4.06m plus depth of wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Panel radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom / Wet Room
Suite comprising low flush wc. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Panel enclosed bath. Walk in wet room with tiled shower cubicle. Dimplex wall heater. Floor covering.
The property has the benefit of well kept communal gardens.
The property is an assisted living apartment with age restrictions. The development offers 24 hour warden control, on site restaurant facilities, laundry facilities, guest suite and offers immediate vacant possession.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51121955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.