4 bedroom detached house for saleAshley Close, Matlock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Excellent local schools, both primary and secondary
- Easily managed, private and sunny garden to the rear
- Flexible living accommodation ideal for families
- Off road parking and garage
- Popular Derbyshire village setting
- Easy commutable distance to all major commercial centres
A substantial four bedroom, two en-suite detached family residence with garage, undercroft store, off road parking and private garden with decked seating terrace, well appointed occupying a peaceful cul de sac setting in the popular village of Tansley.
A substantial four bedroom, two en-suite detached family residence with garage, undercroft store, off road parking and private garden with decked seating terrace. Well appointed occupying a peaceful cul de sac setting in the popular village of Tansley, within easy reach of local shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment and easy commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. Well presented throughout the flexible accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan sitting dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, well proportioned conservatory opening onto the seating terrace, three double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. At ground floor further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. With easily managed gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature planted beds and borders.
A glazed entrance door with covered canopy opens into the hallway with radiator, a range of built in storage cupboards and a staircase descends to the ground floor. Doors open into:
Sitting Room 23' 6" x 11' 6" ( 7.16m x 3.51m )
A dual aspect reception room with stone and quarry tiled fireplace, built in display shelving and front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath. Double doors open into the conservatory. The sitting room opens into:
Dining Room 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
With side aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in display cupboards.
Conservatory 22' 1" x 8' 7" ( 6.73m x 2.62m )
A double glazed UPVC conservatory with windows to three sides, central ceiling fan, two radiators and double doors leading to the decked seating terrace.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl Franke sink set in counter top with tiled splashback. Built in eye level oven and grill, inset four ring electric hob, built in dishwasher and fridge. With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and space for table and chairs.
Comprising stainless sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and space for further appliance. With tiled floor, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window and door leading to the exterior.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' plus recess ( 3.35m x 2.74m plus recess )
With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 14' 5" measurements include wardrobes ( 3.58m x 4.39m measurements include wardrobes )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window, radiator and a range of built in wardrobes.
A white suite comprising panelled shaped bath, shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and front aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Four 15' x 8' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.62m )
Accessed from a staircase in the hallway. A double bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage beneath and low flush WC. With rear aspect double glazed opaque window, partially tiled walls and ladder style heated towel rail.
Garage 16' 5" x 10' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.15m )
With up and over door, power, light, built in storage cupboards, side aspect window and personnel door.
Undercroft / Basement
With power and light providing additional storage.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a driveway leading to the garage with further off road parking for two vehicles, a pathway leads to the entrance door. The front and rear gardens are easily managed and laid to lawn with mature planted beds and borders. With exterior lighting and water tap. To the rear of the property is an elevated decked seating terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51132364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.