Farm land for saleLower End, Birlingham
Withdrawn from Market
- Approximately 10-acres of agricultural land
- True rural location with fabulous views to Bredon Hill and Woollas Hall
- Lane frontage with two access pointsay
- Mains fed water trough adjacent to main gateway
- Immediate possession on completion
- VENDOR MAY CONSIDER SELLING IN SMALLER PARCELS
Approximately 9.75-acres of agricultural land in a true rural location with views to Bredon Hill and Woollas Hall. Lane frontage with two access points. Mains fed water trough adjacent to the main gateway. Immediate possession on completion. MAY CONSIDER SELLING IN SMALLER PARCELS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5800251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nigel Poole & Partners, Pershore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.